An air hockey for the whole family, created to be used on a table. Boasts a great attention in the choice of materials and colours, a remarkable care in the finishings and an attractive design reproducing an ice hockey match.
The playing surface with nice geometrical two-coloured drawings is suitable for fast, dynamic competitions, developing the players’ concentration power, quick reflexes and movement coordination. A nice product, easily fitting in a child’s room or in a leisure room, thanks to its reduced size Ghibli can be placed everywhere and easily stored after use.
- 12mm thick MDF cabinet for a lasting use.
- Handrails coated with anti-bump and anti-scratch material. The rounded corners, coated in black PVC, and the absence of sharp edges, increase the table safety.
- Four support feet to rest the air hockey on a table, in 12mm thick MDF, bring stability to the playing surface.
- 1,5 mm thick MDF playing surface, white background with attractive scratch-resistant and bump-resistant decorations, easy to maintain and clean.
- Blower below the playfield with electrical connection at 24V with 220/24 V transformer and ON/OFF switch button to switch on and off the machine.
- Quick and easy puck recovery through a basket behind each goal with incorporated score counter.
- Accessories include: 2 hammers and 2 pucks.