This outdoor trampoline, suitable for kids and adults, is the ideal equipment to exercise in the open air.
Offering the greatest performances in summer, can also be used all year long. Ideal for gardens, beaches, camping holidays, agricultural tourism or leisure areas, it is designed both for sheer fun and for fitness. Jumping on a trampoline in the open air helps make the most of this sport benefits, improving tissues oxygenation and lung capacity.
Trampoline jumping is good both for children and adults. An attractive alternative to other outdoor sports activities.
To ensure the jumpers’ maximum safety The trampoline comes with an enclosure to prevent falls to the ground. Provided with an access door without zips, easy to assemble, this enclosure is made with an anti-trapping close mesh.
- Frame: 1,5mm thick tubes in antirust steel with internal and external hot dip galvanisation. The structure is comprised of non-deformable and unbreakable T-shaped components, avoiding any weldings, for the maximun duration and safety.
- Jumping mat: waterproof and UV-resistant Permatron polypropylene, made in the USA. Colour: black. The mat is attached to the springs by V-shaped hooks coated with fabric sown with several stitch rows.
- Protection pads: outer polyester coating, colour blue; inner pad in high density foam rubber.
- Compression springs for increased resistance, made in internally and externally hot dip galvanised steel, for better anti-rust protection.
- Maximum user’s weight: 100 Kg
- Frame: 25mm diameter tubes in internally and externally hot dip galvanised steel, with a thick antischock foam rubber frame padding.
- Enclosure: UV-resistant polyester close-mesh for anti-trapping and increased tear-resistance.
- Complies with the harmonized European rules EN on safety EN 71 and with the safety specifications provided by TÜV-GS.