In order to ensure your tennis table long life and continued playing appeal, we recommend that you follow the simple instructions below:
1. Do not leave your table outdoors throughout the winter season, when you do not use it anyhow. You may keep it in your home, to enjoy it indoors, or you may also leave it protected under a veranda. The table should not stand in snow for protracted periods.
2. Take care not to spill any drink or other liquid on the top. If this should happen, make sure to dry the liquid immediately with a dry cloth while avoiding to spread it.
3. Clean your table periodically by rubbing its surfaces with a damp cloth to eliminate dust and other dirt residual.
4. Do not use any detergent containing alcohol, ammonia, or abrasives.
5. For a longer duration in optimum conditions cover your table with the cover, when you have finished playing. It will protect it from the bleaching effects of the sun and from the dust and dirt.