- Going-through high stress resistance machine-trued hollow steel bars - diameter 16mm - coated with anti-rust chromium-plating- The quality of the materials used adds to the thickness of 2,2mm to prevent the bars from bending, maintaining a perfect shape for a long time.
- 21mm long rubber bumpers instead of springs. The rubbers maintain a consistent distance between the player and the wall, preventing the ball from passing by, and allowing the ball to be trapped gently against the wall. They consequently reduce or remove the 'dead spots' on the 3-rod. Also the game is quieter, with less noise against the cabinet during play.
- Steel roller bearings to greatly improve the game speed, while reducing the stress for the players' wrists.
- One-colour players in plastic material (moplen) representing a stylized human figure, directly moulded onto the bars: they do not move, cannot be displaced and maintain their positions perfectly. Team colours: red and blue.
- Playing field of tempered non-reflective sanded glass. Green background with white lines to look like a football ground.