- Heavy duty cabinet - 3cm (1+1/4in) becoming 3,6cm (1+1/2in) in the central band - constructed from marine high quality multi-layer plywood coated with plastic laminate, both water-resistant and brought together using a special water-proof glue for perfect sealing. Colours: upper and lower band in iridescent dark blue, central band: iridescent light blue.
- The table structrure is kept together by metal plates and brackets fastened by screws and bolts for easy replacing of all parts, even the wooden ones.
- High stress resistance machine-trued hollow steel bars - diameter 16mm - coated with a three-layer anti-rust chromium-plating. The quality of the materials used, adds to the thickness of 2,2mm to prevent the bars from bending: they maintain a perfect shape for a long time. It is possible to choose between the going-through (also called solid) bars and the telescopic type.
- The special three-layer chromium-plating guarantees that both going-through and telescopic bars will not get rusted after many years of tough use.
- Going-through bars: the standard bars protrude from the cabinet - at the handle opposite side - to follow the international competition standard, which is also used in many countries worldwide.
Safety device (telescopic bars): on request each table can be equipped with telescopic safety bars, having the same technical features as the going-through type. The difference is in the functioning, to obtain the maximum level of safety.
- In telescopic bars a smaller diameter bar glides inside the players bar, whose end does not protrude from the cabinet. This prevents dangerous strikes to the childrens' eyes and face. Its use is strongly advised if the football table is meant for children and in the event that the table must be put in a location attended by children.
The steel roller bearings inside the bearings fixing bars to the cabinet greatly improve the game speed, while reducing the stress for the players' wrists.
One-colour players in plastic material (moplen) representing a stylized human figure, directly moulded onto the bars: they do not move, cannot be displaced and maintain their positions perfectly. Team colours: red and blue.
- The table is available either with fully rotating (360 degrees) or non-rotating goalkeeper (180 degrees).
- Playfield: the table with non rotating goalkeeper has a 5mm non-reflective, tempered glass with green background and white lines silk-screen printed at a temperature of 800 degrees which do not fade under the sun and are not damaged by dampness. The version with fully-rotating goalkeeper has a water-proof green formica playfield with non-damageable white lines silk-screen printed with waterproof ink.
- New design playfield corners: they slope down perfectly towards the playfield without creating any step.
- Goal profiles are coated with an alloy of aluminium and zinc, a very tough material preventing wear and tear: goals do not get ruined after many ball strokes.
- The cabinet can be opened to reach the inside. When the upper cabinet is lifted, a metal support bracket automatically activates to avoid the falling of the same, during maintenance and cash-box emptying: all operations can be carried out with full safety.
- Detachable playing field: two locks enable to detach the playing field from the cabinet upper part for easy cleaning and parts replacing.
- Standard mechanical pull-lever coin mechanism, can be set for any coin or token and releases all balls at once.
- On request, several options of mechanical coin mechanism are available: coin mechanism with coin counter coin mechanism with tamper-proof coin counter coin mechanism with tamper-proof coin counter and rejector